BackDomains & Hosting
- What is WordPress?
- How can I register a domain name?
- Commonly Used Port Numbers
- Secure transactions and customer data.
- How many Websites can I Host?
- How to create your website/blog using Joomla
- How to get started with your first WordPress website
- How to create your website/blog using wordpress
- Are there any domain restrictions?
- Can I use my domain right away?
- What is Domain Name?
- What are the DNS name servers to connect to the B3 hosting?
- What are Premium Domain Names?
- How to install your first theme on WordPress
- What is the difference between Personal Hosting and Shared Hosting?
- What is TLD/Domain Extension?
- What are the features of Personal Hosting?
- Transfer domain from your registrar to B3Website.com
- What is Shared Hosting?
- What is B3 Whois Protection?
- How to get started with your first Joomla website
Are there any domain restrictions?
Yes. Some domains have registration restrictions which means that they can only be used for a specific purpose or by specific organisations or companies located in a specific country or region.
For example, .gov.uk can only be used by UK Government departments and government funded organisations while .eu can only be used by registrants who are located in a country in the European Union.