BackDomains & Hosting
- What is WordPress?
- How can I register a domain name?
- Commonly Used Port Numbers
- Secure transactions and customer data.
- How many Websites can I Host?
- How to create your website/blog using Joomla
- How to get started with your first WordPress website
- How to create your website/blog using wordpress
- Are there any domain restrictions?
- Can I use my domain right away?
- What is Domain Name?
- What are the DNS name servers to connect to the B3 hosting?
- What are Premium Domain Names?
- How to install your first theme on WordPress
- What is the difference between Personal Hosting and Shared Hosting?
- What is TLD/Domain Extension?
- What are the features of Personal Hosting?
- Transfer domain from your registrar to B3Website.com
- What is Shared Hosting?
- What is B3 Whois Protection?
- How to get started with your first Joomla website
Transfer domain from your registrar to B3Website.com
STEP 1: UNLOCK THE DOMAIN NAME
Please unlock the domain name so that we will be able to transfer the domain name
STEP 2: REQUEST AUTHENTICATION CODE
You will receive an email from your current registrar to the administrator email. Please send us that email to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: ADMIN APPROVAL
Once we request the transfer the admin will receive an email. The administrator will have to click on a link available to approve the transfer