BackDomains & Hosting
- Secure transactions and customer data.
- How to create your website/blog using wordpress
- How to get started with your first Joomla website
- What are the DNS name servers to connect to the B3 hosting?
- How many Websites can I Host?
- Are there any domain restrictions?
- What is Shared Hosting?
- What is the difference between Personal Hosting and Shared Hosting?
- What are Premium Domain Names?
- How to get started with your first WordPress website
- What are the features of Personal Hosting?
- Can I use my domain right away?
- How can I register a domain name?
- Commonly Used Port Numbers
- What is WordPress?
- What is Domain Name?
- How to install your first theme on WordPress
- What is TLD/Domain Extension?
- How to create your website/blog using Joomla
- Transfer domain from your registrar to B3Website.com
- What is B3 Whois Protection?
What are the features of Personal Hosting?
Our Personal Hosting offering has features precisely what your customers need. With plans that support cPanel as well as unlimited space and multiple SQL accounts, we have created an undefeated architecture that boasts of 99.99% uptime and a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.