BackDomains & Hosting
- Secure transactions and customer data.
- How to create your website/blog using wordpress
- How to get started with your first Joomla website
- What are the DNS name servers to connect to the B3 hosting?
- How many Websites can I Host?
- Are there any domain restrictions?
- What is Shared Hosting?
- What is the difference between Personal Hosting and Shared Hosting?
- What are Premium Domain Names?
- How to get started with your first WordPress website
- What are the features of Personal Hosting?
- Can I use my domain right away?
- How can I register a domain name?
- Commonly Used Port Numbers
- What is WordPress?
- What is Domain Name?
- How to install your first theme on WordPress
- What is TLD/Domain Extension?
- How to create your website/blog using Joomla
- Transfer domain from your registrar to B3Website.com
- What is B3 Whois Protection?
What is B3 Whois Protection?
When you register a domain name, the registration details are available to anyone who searches a public database online. That's call WHOIS database and is available to everyone. The details stored could include your name, address, email and phone number.
The privacy service from B3 stops your personal or business details from being found. It replaces your details with generic information from our privacy service and costs only €2.99 a year.