Modifiers give you the ability to customize the details of an item. For example, if you are selling a window blind, you may want to give your customers the ability to choose chain length or which side the customer would like the control to be.
Modifiers for products are usually used when you are not changing the product but you are modifying the product without changes in price.
Bellow, you can see an example of a window blind.
As you can see in the above example the customer has options to select the dimensions, hardware components, control side and chain cord length.
The only one which is not a modifier is the "Dimensions" since this changes the product price. You can learn more about variations here.
Bellow, you can see how to add your modifiers to a product.
- Navigate to your b3.my and select Products > Modifiers.
- To create a new Modifier Class(group name) add a new category and press enter.
- On the left, you will be able to add the modifiers of that specific group
- Once you add your modifiers you can navigate to Products > Products and select the product you would like to add modifiers. Once the product opens in the Price section click "Modifiers"
- You can now add the modifiers groups you would like to activate on this specific product and activate them.