- Initial setup
- Order online
- Handling Orders
- Technical Support
- I don’t see it in the B3 app for business. What are you talking about?
- Android device won't connect to internet
- My Receive order app seems to be offline
- App isn't ringing on Android device
- Unable to load error on Android device
- How to fix Failed to obtain IP address error on Android
- App stopped working android
- Account and Payment Support
- Manage Orders
Android device won't connect to internet
1. Verify that other devices in the restaurant are connecting with the internet
2. After verifying, press the circular HOME button at the bottom of the screen to navigate to "SETTINGS." Tap "SETTINGS" - > Tap on WiFi- > Turn WiFi off for 10 seconds - > Turn WiFi back on.
3. Verify that the device is connected to the WiFi network and that the connection is stable.
4. If you still can't connect to the internet, perform a hard reset using the reset instruction under "BASIC PROCESSES."
5. If it's still not working, contact your Internet provider or reboot your router.