- Initial setup
- Order online
- Handling Orders
- Technical Support
- I don’t see it in the B3 app for business. What are you talking about?
- Android device won't connect to internet
- My Receive order app seems to be offline
- App isn't ringing on Android device
- Unable to load error on Android device
- How to fix Failed to obtain IP address error on Android
- App stopped working android
- Account and Payment Support
- Manage Orders
Unable to load error on Android device
1. Open your app and select the (☰) in the top left corner of your app.
2. Click my account and "LOG-OUT," this should then show you the login page where you can enter your username and password.
3. Force quit the B3 for business app by clicking the small square button at the bottom of the screen, and swiping left to close the app.
4. Perform a hard reset. Press the small square button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Once all open apps have been minimized, swipe left to force close each app.
6. Once all apps have been closed, hold down the small external button on the side of the device.
7. Once the button has been held down, a screen will pop up prompting you to select
either "POWER OFF" or "REBOOT." Select "POWER OFF" to shutdown the device.
8. Wait ~1 minute, and then hold down the button again to restart the device