- Initial setup
- Order online
- Handling Orders
- Technical Support
- I don’t see it in the B3 app for business. What are you talking about?
- Android device won't connect to internet
- My Receive order app seems to be offline
- App isn't ringing on Android device
- Unable to load error on Android device
- How to fix Failed to obtain IP address error on Android
- App stopped working android
- Account and Payment Support
- Manage Orders
How do I cancel an order?
DON'T do this unless you absolutely cannot prepare the entire order.
If necessary, follow these steps:
1. When viewing the order you will be able to see a "REJECT" button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap "REJECT" and provide the reason for why you're canceling.
The customer will then get a notification that his/her order could not be fulfilled. You will not be paid for any orders that you cancel.