- Initial setup
- Order online
- Handling Orders
- Technical Support
- I don’t see it in the B3 app for business. What are you talking about?
- Android device won't connect to internet
- My Receive order app seems to be offline
- App isn't ringing on Android device
- Unable to load error on Android device
- How to fix Failed to obtain IP address error on Android
- App stopped working android
- Account and Payment Support
- Manage Orders
What are scheduled orders?
A WOLF customer can place orders in advance for a scheduled delivery window.
An order placed ahead of time will have a fullscreen orange notification. If you click on this notification, you'll see the order details and when the order is scheduled to be picked up.
Only items available during the scheduled pickup time will be available for pre-order. This means no one can order breakfast for 12pm pickup if you stop serving breakfast at 11am.
Once you accept this order, it will live in the scheduled orders section of your dashboard.
Scheduled orders cannot be cancelled after you accept them. The scheduled order will continue to appear in the Scheduled Orders section of your dashboard.
When it's time for the order to be prepped and delivered, it will appear at the top of your queue.