- Initial setup
- Order online
- Handling Orders
- Technical Support
- I don’t see it in the B3 app for business. What are you talking about?
- Android device won't connect to internet
- My Receive order app seems to be offline
- App isn't ringing on Android device
- Unable to load error on Android device
- How to fix Failed to obtain IP address error on Android
- App stopped working android
- Account and Payment Support
- Manage Orders
How to accept orders automatically
Increase your sales by automatically accepting orders on the Wolf tablet
As a restaurant, you have the option to automatically accept all new orders on your Wolf tablet with our new "auto-accept" feature.
Auto-accept is great for your customers
Auto-accept gives your customers better service. They will receive immediate feedback in-app that you’re preparing their order. Magic!
Can I turn off auto-accept if I need more control over orders during a busy service?
Yes, auto-accept can be easily turned off from the General Settings panel in the tablet.