BackIntroduction to B3
- Pricing Plans
- B3 Admin
- Initial setup
- Your account
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Selling online
- Website Online
- Productivity tools
- Accept Orders
- Marketing and discounts
- Branded Mobile App
You can control where you are selling a product by making it available on your website. By default, the product is available to purchase. However, you have different options regarding the availability of your product.
Reasons for changing availability status:
- You have seasonal products that you want to display for only part of the year.
- A product is out of stock but you will have more in stock at a later date.
- You don't want to sell a product, but you might offer it again later.
- You prefer the customer to request a call to get the sale done via the phone.