BackIntroduction to B3
- Pricing Plans
- B3 Admin
- Initial setup
- Your account
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Selling online
- Website Online
- Productivity tools
- Accept Orders
- Marketing and discounts
- Branded Mobile App
Staff admin accounts
When you have several people accessing your B3 admin, it's a good idea to have separate accounts for each person. With staff accounts, you can set staff account permissions and let other people access your B3 admin without giving them access to sensitive information.
The number of staff accounts available is determined by your B3 pricing plan:
Adding and removing staff accounts
As the account owner, you can create individual accounts that other staff members can use to log in to the B3 admin.
To add a new staff account, follow these steps:
- Log in as the account owner.
- From your B3 admin, go to Settings > Staff.
- In the Staff accounts, click Add staff account.
- Enter a first name, a last name, and an email address for the new staff member.
- Click Send invite.